Normal Walking Can Reduce Disease Symptoms and Add More Years to Your Life- Study Reveals

According to a recent study, normal walking can add years to human life span and having walks after…
Normal walking

According to a recent study, normal walking can add years to human life span and having walks after eating can help to improve all type of metabolic disorders.

A study carried out with 2003 and 2006  revealed that people who took 8,000 steps daily had a reduced risk of mortality than those who took 4,000 steps daily.

About 5,000 people participated in this study . These participants wore pedometers for three years, and scientists monitored the circumstances of their death.

A strong and healthy body is born out of physical motion and not just the exercise we were taught in our traditional P.E. class. This findings practically begs people to start taking more steps every day as it found the barest of minimums for participatory benefit.

You can also read: Youngest Poet Ever, Amanda Gorman, Who Once Had Speech Impediment Takes Global Stage in D.C

For instance, the person wearing the pedometer didn’t take all the steps at the same time. The wearer was not even walking for exercise, but was just doing something like errands or chores.

The study found out there wasn’t even a correlation between step intensity and lower death rate, this indicates that one doesn’t even have to power-walk.

According to the CDC , 60% of Americans have one chronic disease, while the remaining 40% may be living with two. Chris Kresser, a functional medicine expert, said that the cost of all this disease will be equal with the national GDP by the year 2040.

A number of studies revealed that walking can improve many of these chronic diseases especially done after dinner or a meal.

Featured image source

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts